If you were to ask 10 different people, their top 5 must have baby items, you’d get 10 different answers. So here’s my list of the important stuff!
1) You MUST have a place for baby to sleep, unless you’re bed-sharing. We’re not, so we’re getting the Arms Reach Mini Co-Sleeper Bassinet,
2) Next on the list is an Angel Care Monitor. With Michael, we had the simple sound monitors, but with this baby, we’re going with a sensor as well, even tho he’ll be IN our room with us.
3) We want baby to be safe on his first trip home, so we got this lovely, Graco Comfort Sport Convertible Car Seat.
4) With our next must-have, I had two stipulations. It had to be light, and it had to have REAL wheels. This one has it! And for added bonus, it’s SUPER easy to handle, one-handed! Baby Trend Expedition Jogger.
5) Last, but certainly not least, an infant carrier, that I can breastfeed in. Infantino Wrap N Tie Carrier.
We tried to make our list as minimalist as possible, but when you’re in baby mode, it’s hard to pass up cute this, or cute that. I think we managed pretty darn well, don’t you?! If I had to add anything else to my list it would be, Halo Sleep Sacks and California Baby toiletry items for baby.
What are your top 5 must haves for baby? What is most important to you?
Please share in the comments below!