We’ve all been there at some point, the power has gone out and now what? With a winter storm foretasted for this evening here, I’ve given some thought to what I would do, if our electricity went out. So this list has things I would do!
1. Light some candles and read a book.
2. Play cards with my husband.
3. Go for a walk, weather permitting.
4. Find my yarn, or paper crafting supplies an create something for Christmas.
5. Cuddle/snuggle with my little son.
Okay, so some of those I do already. But it wouldn’t hurt to do it more often and for a longer period of time!
So what do you do, when your power goes out??
In His Hands,